Thursday, May 9, 2013

Easy and Cute Summer Bags

A trip to Target seems to be on most of our weekly or every other week To Do Lists these days. It sure is true for me. The first thing I do when I arrive at Target (unless they have a Starbucks on site) is hit the Dollar section. Sometimes I walk away with things I just couldn't live with out and others not so much. My most recent trip was defiantly a score big time! I found these plain and ordinary straw bags that were just screaming to be rescued and made cute. What kind of person would I be to just ignore their pleas?
I snatched up four bags for my girls and am in process today of turning boring into beautiful!
There are so many directions to go in, from flowers to stenciling an initial to just simply adding ribbon. My first bag is on the simple but stinking cute side of all the possibilities.
All I did was have child #1 chose her ribbons. I turned over the ends 2 times and sewed them down so they dint fray. Then I pinned my ribbons to the bag and with a zig zag stitch, sewed them onto the bag. It was that quick and easy for a really fun result!
So hurry over to Target before I go back for more! ;)
Enjoy!






Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! After all I got a weblog from where I can actually take useful data concerning my study and knowledge.


    Also visit my webpage: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
  2. One tablet in thе moгning you
    ѕhould taκe into consіderation,
    whеn lοoκing to buy coffee dіet, is your ρoint of puгchase.
    It is іmpοrtant that one chеckѕ out all
    loose еnds foг Cοffee Dіеt befοre engaging in sexual actiѵіty
    -- thе extract may wеaken condоmѕ.

    Herе is my webpage ... pure green coffee extract

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thiѕ guaranteе is not limited but it is still a grеat
    iԁea to protеct oneѕelf againѕt the possibility оf using grеen Green Coffее Bean Extract
    tо causе insomniа?

    Check out my weblog :: wiki.gilug.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    My homepage ... Going Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
    you could be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on.
    I want to encourage continue your great work, have a nice
    afternoon!

    Feel free to visit my webpage; Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there friends, good post and pleasant arguments
    commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.


    my website Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete