Saturday, September 24, 2011

{Cookie} Cutters


I bought a big box of cookie cutters and it is shaping up to be a fun purchase! Turning our sandwiches into different shapes has been so exciting for the girls. Today I decided to surprise them with pancakes dusted with powdered sugar!
 A football surprise for daddy form his girls!

Now all we need to do is make cookies with our {cookie} cutters!

Note: Because these cookie cutters are plastic, I cut the shapes after I make the pancakes. Just covering my bases. Lol!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Ah ha!! You found them!! Target right?? Those are the ones I found about a year ago...yours are prettier colors though. So fun, I decided to dedicate an entire drawer in my kitchen for cookie cutters!! Fun fun!! Tomorrow is pancake morning for us, so thank you for the great idea of using cookie cutters to cut them out. Yay!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete