Monday, April 25, 2011

Bible Time For Kids

by L. J. Sattgast - Zonderkidz 
For any of you looking for a wonderful and fun way to teach your little ones Bible stories, The Rhyme Bible is great! I came across this years ago when I was a nanny as well a a new believer. This adorable Bible in rhyme not only captivated and taught the little ones I was caring for, I myself learned a great deal.
I have since shared it with my own children as well as putting it to use in our Sunday school. Every kid loves rhymes... every kid I have shared this with loves it!





                     













Another fabulous tool we use to memorize scripture is The Memory Bible by Stephen Elkins and narrated by Kirk Cameron. The Bible tells us to hide God's word in our hearts that we might not sin against Him. This Fun way of hiding God's word in the hearts of your children will have them eternally blessed.

A fun way we use this book is to read the verse, read the story and then take turns reciting the verse we just learned. I have the child say the verse in a normal voice, then we say it LOUD and then in a whisper. The kids love getting to shout out the verse! No child is too small to participate. I have begun this before my child could even speak clearly. They loved just making noise and all of us cheering at their attempt. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord!
Click here to take a look inside the book. 






Pin It Now!